Wednesday, November 2, 2011

How will you be invited to our wedding?

WEDDING WEDNESDAY 

As many of you know, Donovan & I are getting married in 2013! Since it's so far away I have lots of time to work on perfecting every last detail, phew! Are you wondering how you will be invited to the special day that's oh so far away?! 

Here's a few of my favorite save the dates
 & wedding invitations!






Paper Record Player

                                            source                                                           source

 source

source


Save the Date


source

I love the planning process so much! I'll share more details/inspiration along the way!

3 comments:

  1. I love wedding planning! Great finds. I love that first one: Join us in the woods. Even though we've been married 5 years, I'm always planning for us to do it again...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Congratulations on 5 years! You could always renew your vows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute ideas! I love save the dates, perfect opportunity to do something fun and unique and set the tone of the wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...