Sunday, January 1, 2012

A YEAR IN REVIEW - 2011

2011 

A YEAR IN REVIEW


New Years 


Ski trip to Banff with Dono & Sherwyn

Lots of skiing! (photo taken at Lost Trail)





I threw my friend Cassie a tea party bridal shower!

We had milkshakes! 

We got engaged!


Mariah came to visit & we went hiking!



I turned 22!

Memorial Day with my family in MI! 

Went to the Detroit Zoo with my family! (Mariah & Ian in first photo) 


Matthew turns 1! 








We had a carnival engagement party!



Lots of farmers market trips!

  


Camping trip in Glacier National Park




Dono turns 22!

Many trips to Yellowstone!


Halloween fun!

I became a stylist!

RoseVintage became my full-time job!



 University walks!




 Thanksgiving in Big Sky!





 Christmas fun!




RoseVintage Soiree (post coming soon!)


2011 was a wonderful year! 
I'm so incredibly lucky to have such a fun exciting life! 
I hope yours was just as great! XO

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! (:
    You accomplished awesome things last year!
    Let's see what comes for this one! n.n

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great year! Happy 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! It was a wonderful year but 2012 will be even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...wow! love your pictures. and you were a busy bee in 2011! may 2012 bring you continued health, heart and happiness!

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post! so much eyecandy! You look beautiful! :) Thanks for following back doll

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...