Friday, April 27, 2012

RoseVintage Pastel Shoot




 



The next few days are going to be very busy.. Today I am setting up my booth for Saturday's vintage market, then headed to my favorite place in town, James Bar to celebrate with friends! Sunday, I'm having brunch with a few girlfriends at my other favorite place, The Catalyst! And... Monday is my 23rd Birthday! So I'm leaving you all with one of my favorite RoseVintage shoots ever! Hope to see you tomorrow at The Prairie Sisters party! 


Photographer: Mark Cluney
Model: Mai Brown Fink
Stylist: Yours truly!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! (on monday) what a great weekend you have lined up! I hope it's the best bday ever! These pictures ARE amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous shoot.
    happy birthday! have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...