Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Apple Orchard Love




One of my favorite places on earth is the Erie Apple Orchard. Living in Montana for the last three years, I was definitely deprived of cider & donuts. So I made sure to make it my number one priority to get my fix of macintosh apples, fresh apple cider & donuts! Mariah & I nearly ate a dozen of donuts to ourselves.. yikes. It was SO worth it though! 


 Have you been to an apple orchard or pumpkin patch yet this fall? 
What fall traditions do you have? 


XO,
Sam

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh both of those outfits are so pretty! Love these!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Really?!?!?! I'm blushing! Thanks so much!

      XO <3

      Delete
  3. My little family and myself have yet to visit our local, favorite pumpkin patch farm. That's something we like to do a week or so before Halloween. We usually pick our own apples and pumpkins. Hubby cuts our pumpkin himself. The ones they have out in the patch are usually picked over and bruised.
    I always buy some pumpkin and apple butter too :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that sounds so lovely! I would like a piece of pumpkin bread with apple butter on top RIGHT NOW! Isn't Fall the best?!

      XO <3

      Delete
  4. That is the one bad thing about Montana. No cider! I guess at least we have our Flathead cherries and huckleberries ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's the worst!!!! :(

      The cherries & huckleberries most definitely make up for it though!

      XO <3

      Delete
  5. We are going to the pumpkin patch we always go to sometime later this month. Love the hairstyles on you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Have a great time!

      Thanks so much babe!

      XO <3

      Delete
  6. I want to go there! And I love both of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come visit!! I would love that! :)

      Thanks babe!

      XO <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...